sábado, 27 de outubro de 2007

Movies and music

After being introduced to the world of music I kept on curious to learn more about my favorite songs, which was rewarding sometimes due to being able to understand many songs I liked but, on the other hand, showed that many songs I loved were simply pathetic compared to the image I had them. But things got more interesting when I started learning English so I'd never read subtitles again. The reason for that is that I didn't want to waste my time reading subtitles and not be able to enjoy the movie. Also, jokes and pun can only be understood in the original language, which motivated me to learn more English.
Besides that I hated dubbed movies because they not only took the movies' characteristics (Just imagine Shrek without Eddie Murphy), but also because I tended to associate a certain voice actor to a certain character and that would take my motivation of watching a movie.

Nenhum comentário: