quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2007

Welcome to the Language-Freak show!

A while ago I was talking to a friend, who said I HAD TO start writing if I wanted to reach people and share my experiences SO I decided to start writing on how I became multilingual (Besides native Portuguese I speak and write in Japanese, English and German) and keep on studying languages on my own (At the moment I’m studying Spanish for the DELE certificate, French for the DELF certificate and Hebrew in order to read the old testament) and hope to study Chinese, Korean and Italian again, after having studied them for over 1 year in 1998.

2 comentários:

Michael Atala disse...

welcome mr. FREAAAAAAAAAAAK

Júlio Pereira disse...

Thank you bro!!You gave me the motivation and courage to start writing. Feel free to make comments and help me improve my writing skills in English. Peace!!!