terça-feira, 25 de março de 2008

I started studying Polish, Finnish and Swedish again

After a while without posting due to lack of ideas about what I should write I felt motivated to study Polish again because of a program running on a TV in Japan and Finnish because I met some people at my church. Swedish has been in my list since 2004 because my pastor was from Sweden at that time. It is really interesting to study language that are totally different from the latin languages specially Finnish, which is said to be an Asian language. It has structures that remind me of the Japanese language such as the pospositions and vocalic harmony. From these 3 languages Polish might be tough to learn due to the small number of vowels in words. The "perfective" and Imperfective" verb thingy is also complicated in addition to the change in a word radical. Swedish is the easiest to learn because I speak German, which is also a Germanic language. Sometimes I feel I'm just learning to speak another Germanic dialect.
Tschüß, Heydå, Do widzenia, Näkemiin

Nenhum comentário: