quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

Sorry for the absence

Hey folks!! I really apologize for not posting for a long time but life in Japan can be really busy. Also, I have decided I'll stop being greedy and will dedicate to only 3 languages (French, Dutch and Chinese) until I can get a satisfactory result.
From these 3 I have only studied 2 (Chinese and Dutch) because I have 2 goals for this year:
1) To be able to pass a certificate in Chinese, which can be the HSK (汉语水平考试)or any other certificate offered in Japan.
2) To read Anne Frank's diary (Het AchterHuis), which was the main motivation for me to start studying Dutch back in 1998.
As for French, after listening to it for many hours on the train on my way to work I'm capable of listening well and conversing to people but still lots of things to work on the written part. Well, as the Japanese proverb says: If you want to get the baby tiger, you should enter the tiger's den!!「虎穴に入らずんば、虎児を得ず」.
Oh yes, about studying Chinese I'm getting some good results from listening to Chinese Pod, which has been boosting my listening skills in addition to help me remembering what I started learning in 1993 and then again in 1998. I believe that CONSISTENCY leads to fluency and must therefore concentrate as much as I can.
Anyway, it's almost 3 am and I think I'd better take a nap!!!

Tot ziens 再见 Au revoir おやすみなさい 

3 comentários:

Cachorro de 3 pernas disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Cachorro de 3 pernas disse...

Nossa, vc seria de muita utilidade aqui! Tá acontecendo o fórum social mundial, eu tô de tradutora voluntária. Um caos! Um caos! é uma babel louca, a gente tá sofrendo e se divertindo a valer com essa quantidade de línguas e pessoas diferentes :) Acho que você ia gostar :D:D

Júlio Pereira disse...

Olá e obrigado pela postagem. Do que se trata esse fórum? Se estiver sendo realizado perto do Japão eu teria vontade de participar. A propósito, se quiser contribuir no blog com algum artigo de tradução ser-lhe-ei grato.

Um abração!!