sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2009

Studying Chinese?

大家好!Hi everyone!! These days I've been really motivated to study Chinese and have heard Chinese Pod almost everyday but feel like I need some grammar background to consolidate what I have learned. Having said that I'd like to introduce you to books I've studied recently:



After studying Chinese for 2 full years (1 year in 1993 and another in 1998) I realized I had difficulties forming basic sentences and needed an extra boost to understand the structure better. This grammar book has clear explanations and tons of examples that help the student to take his Chinese to the next level!!!


Since speaking a language can't be based ONLY on the knowledge of grammar, one must also develop his/her listening skills and this book helped me raise the bar when it comes to listening. However, since it has a vast vocabulary per lesson it would be advisable to read the book more than once, which I intend to do soon!!!

再见 (zaijian)! See ya!!

Nenhum comentário: