domingo, 15 de fevereiro de 2009

Taking French to the next level

Ça va? How are you?
As you might already know I'm working on my French in order to make it fluent so that I can work using it but lack motivation since I live in Japan and have nobody to talk in French. Due to that I decided to prepare myself for the DELF certificate, which will certify my French isn't just "ok", rather that it is accepted internationally.

The book I'm using right now is as follows:



It's an excellent book for consolidating one's grammatical knowledge in French and has the keys for all exercises, which will allow you to check your progress.


Au revoir!!

4 comentários:

Cachorro de 3 pernas disse...

Eu tenho o Grammaire Progressive du Français. Achei o melhor livro de exercícios que já tive. A editora é a CLE Internacional. Recomendo :D

Júlio Pereira disse...

Obrigado pela dica e a estarei anotando!!! Também estou estudando com um livro preparatório para o DELF.

Merci!!!

p.s Teria um link para esse livro que você indicou?

sumatra-guide disse...

Hallo Julio,

Wann Screiben Sie Deutsch?

warte ....

Hulman
bataksindo@yahoo.co.id

Júlio Pereira disse...

Hallo bataksindo,
Ich will mal auf Deutsch zu screiben aber brauche etwas interessantes um das zu tun. Außerdem, habe ich Deutsch lange Zeit nicht benützt und muß deswegen aufpassen.
Bitte warten Sie darauf neue Ideen.

Tshüß!!!